Today’s big idea comes from author Rachel Hollis and her #1 New York Times bestselling book ‘Girl, Stop Apologizing’.
In the book, Rachel offers a shame-free plan for embracing and achieving your goals. She warmly encourages every woman to dream big and pursue her dreams unapologetically.
In this video, we will focus on the first part of the book called: “9 Excuses to let go of”.
- Number 1: That’s not what other women do
- Number 2: I’m not a Goal-Oriented Person
- Number 3: I Don’t have time
- Number 4: I’m Not Enough to Succeed
- Number 5: I Can’t Pursue My Dream and Still Be a Good …
- Number 6: I’m Terrified of Failure
- Number 7: It’s Been Done Before
- Number 8: What Will They Think?
- Number 9: Good Girls Don’t Hustle
As always, I highly recommend reading the book, but should you feel short on time you can watch our animated summary by clicking the link below.
I hope you will enjoy the video. That it will inspire you, help you Grow your Mind and Motivate You to be The Best You!
You can check out the video here.
If you do decide to visit The channel please remember to Subscribe so you don’t miss out on future Big Ideas!!
**And If you enjoy our videos, please consider supporting us on Patreon – Your support would not only mean the world to us but also allow us to continue making awesome FREE content.
Take care and see you soon.
This is our Bouillon Cube summary of the book. As always we highly recommend reading the whole book. You can buy it by clicking this link.